This is my journey...to be the best person I can be while learning to live with FASD/Bipolar/Schizophrenic and several other learning disabilities all because of the the decisions my birth mother made during her pregnancy.

Monday, January 25, 2010

struggle in singing with swollen tonsil

today I went to choir with a inlarged tonsil. It hurt to much to sing or even talk. I was weread that the paen wouldn't go away. Infakt evry time I swoloed it felt like there was a boll in my throet. I was so nerves to sing I thoght I would faent. only because my voec was socrakoly to the point that it sounded like a creeky door.But I over caem my fear and I disieded to sing shur I sounded bad but atleast I trid.

3 comments:

  1. I love your layout or background.
    Im excited to read your blog.
    Have a great night
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud that you decided to sing anyway. Please get better soon. Illness sure is going around. Love you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you can ever do is give it your best. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete