This is my journey...to be the best person I can be while learning to live with FASD/Bipolar/Schizophrenic and several other learning disabilities all because of the the decisions my birth mother made during her pregnancy.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Giving confidenc to BFF

My friend Skyler was so down today because her mom called her the b word. She was laking confident to tell her mom to not call her that. but she coulden't get up the cerig to say that to her mom. So I toled her you walk up to her mom and tell her to lison to you, and to tell her that you don't apresheat wat she said to you.And thats igsktly wat she did. She felt alot better when she talked to her mom. she called me as soon as she got home to thank me for the idviec. After that I felt rill good I hellpt a friend.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Dani, you are a brave little one! Skyler is lucky to have a friend like you! What a nice thing to do, and aren't you glad your mom would never call you anything but angel! You know words can hurt much worse than physical violence. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cute Dani, I am really loving your blog! You've got it decorated super super CUTE!

    It's true, sounds like Skyler is lucky to have you as such a great friend.

    I know it's been a while since I last saw you, but you've always been a good example to me.

    Love you lots,
    love cousin Emily ;)

    ReplyDelete